July 6th 2018 - Barcelona
- Profile of participants: political representatives in immigration, policy makers, professionals in social education, pedagogy and sociology, diverse entities and NGOs for the support of immigrants, researchers in the field, teachers at all educational levels, students in social education, pedagogy and sociology, representatives of families, among others.
Policy priorities/reform possibilities to be addressed by the national activity in Spain
Participation of immigrant families in educational centers ............
Teacher training in intercultural education ............
Migrant youth participation in non-formal education ............
Venue: el evento:
Secretary of Equality, Migrations and Citizenship of the Department of Labor, Social Affairs and Families.
Calàbria, 147 08015 Barcelona
Tel. (+34) 93 270 12 30
National activity content structure:
- OPENING LECTURE (OL): Aiming to introduce the main policy priorities/reform needed to be addressed in Spain, providing a conceptual rationale necessary to ground and guide our national activity.
- ROUND TABLE (RT): Aiming to set a policymakers reflective debate on the three main priorities and reforms selected, represented by the main autonomous communities in Spain linked more strongly with educational and cultural policies for migrant people in our country.
- WORKSHOPS (WS): Centered on the debate and development of a series of concrete proposals for policy development and/or reform for each one of the three main priorities identified in Spain. This methodology pretends to integrate into the debate to the broad diversity of stakeholders promoting dialogue with all involved, including those at the local and regional level to achieve a set of common objectives and concrete proposals developed by the participants themselves. Each one of the priorities will have a moderator who will be responsible for gathering the main reflections and conclusions of the topics.
- CONCLUSIONS REPORT (CR): Final plenary session for the presentation of conclusions and signing of commitments facing the policy development or reform for each one of the priorities.
Final Program (10h – 14h):
+ Info: email@example.com